Sunday, July 2, 2017



BLOG UNDER Construction..

Check Back Soon..



My name is Linda Saracco and I am the author of  the book Thrifting and Flipping for eBay Profits.  I have been in the Ecomm business for more than 19-years.  I can show you how to thrift and flip somebody else's trash into treasures of Gold profits for you.  I also dropship items from our suppliers to our eBay customers.  

If you are in need of a mentor I can help you.  Feel free to reach out to me here  on facebook or fill out the contact form below with I need an eBay mentor in the subject line and I will get back to you within 24-48 hours. 

To Your Success 

Linda Saracco

Reach out to me at Sell Today On eBay if you are in need of an eBay mentor. Choose contact me button at the site. 



No comments:

Post a Comment