Thursday, May 29, 2014

Jeffery Combs Personal Development Mindset Training Podcasts

Jeffery Combs Personal Development Mindset Training Podcasts



Some people tend to ask a lot of questions.  
Many times this is a “tell” in their personality.
Personality profiling can be very profitable if you do it correctly and consistently.
I am working on something for you regarding the 4 major personality types
. . .when you can analyze and pinpoint personality types, you can effortlessly connect 
and influence others. 
Once of the best ways to connect with people is to ASK QUESTIONS.
The questions that you ask, can define a relationship in the first 30-45 seconds. 
Asking the right questions is highly profitable.  Listen to Jeffery and how he responds. 
In the meantime, let’s talk about the questions people Ask YOU!
Here are the 32 Most Commonly Asked Questions that can be applied to ANY type of business.   
1.  How much does this cost? 
2.  I don't have the money. 
3.  Where did you get my name? 
4.  Is this a pyramid, ponzi, chain letter? 
5.  Is this legal? 
6.  Will I go to jail? 
7.  Where can I document this? 
8.  Is this going to cost me anything? (Read body language) 
9.  How much money have you made? 
10. How long have you been in this business? 
11. I want to talk to someone in Omaha, Nebraska 
12. Are you publicly traded? 
13. Are you debt free? 
14. Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau? 
15. Are you listed with Dunn & Bradstreet? 
16. Show me copies of your checks (you show yours) 
17. Will you guarantee my results? 
18. If you're making so much money, why don't you loan or pay my way in? 
19. Can you finance me? 
20. Why should I do this? 
21. This sounds too good to be true 
22. This doesn't sound real 
23. I don't have the time 
24. I need to think about it 
25. I need to talk to my wife, fireman, and dogcatcher - someone else who is 
      just as broke as I am 
26. Stick it in the mail 
27. I don't have a fax/computer 
28. I'm too old, young, busy, handicapped, on welfare etc. 
29. I need to talk to my wife, partner, CPA attorney, pal 
30. These things never work - Is this MLM? 
31. I've been burned 
32. Where can I check you out? (I want your resume)
If you would like to know how to respond to these specific questions listen to the podcast now. 

Are you looking for a way out of the 9 to 5 grind each and every day. If the answer is YES click the banner below to learn how to make money from home. 



If you found value from this blog post please comment and share this post with others

No comments:

Post a Comment